Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year Resolution's

My first goal is to go bass fishing more than 5 times this winter to fill up my freezer. It is time to have a fish fry. I will wake up at 6:00am on sat-day and go fishing for bass at a pond by Millar creek road and I will use live bate
The second goal I plan to accomplish is to make more money so I can by texting. Everyone has it besides me. I will take some of the money that I got for Christmas from my grandparents it was 40$ and 20$ is what I need to get texting so I can talk to my friends and family.
My third goal is to do better in school so I can play football. I will study two times a day before school and after school for an hour or more every day all year all school subjects. The time I will wake up to is 5:00am to 6:30am and after school I will study 3:05 to 4:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment