Monday, March 15, 2010

15 years from now I

15 years from now I’m happy and helthy.I am a hunting guide and I love my job. I’m living on a big farm. I have a good family. The farm is in Wyoming. I have a big red barn. I would have 100 cows and 20 horse plus 5 or 6 pigs. I world ride my horse 2 to 3 times a week. Also I would have a good old dog. My home would be a log cabin. The cabin would be looking over a creak that runs next to the cabin. One’s a year I will take some cows to the sale barn and sale them. Then buy some cows from there. But back to the cabin it will have a porch that go’s all the way around it. And the barn will be 2 stories hi.
Another thing I would like to have a wife and two kids, a boy and a girl. I would like a pond in the field behind my cabin so I can take my wife and kids fishing for catfish and bass, also croppy. And I will take them on picnics every weekend on Saturday afternoon. But back to my Pont 5:00 am is what time I will have to get up and go feed the cows and horse after that I will go put feed in the deer feeders that I will setup all over my farm For the people I will be guiding. On the other side of my farm I will have a little cabin for the people I will be guiding. That will have a porch that will go all the way around it. I will have a trophy room and a 6 bed rooms and a shooting rang in the back yard so that they will have a better chance of harvesting that trophy anima that they pay me to kill.
There will be a pond infront of the cabin for the people I will be guiding. So that they can fish when they are not hunting. Wright next to the pond there will also be a skeet thrower so people can shoot skeet also while they wait to hunt. And in the hunting cabin there will be a pool table and a big screen TV. That is what my dream for 15 years from now is.

No comments:

Post a Comment